PROMPT: Sounds I Live to Hear – A List. 6 minutes.
Peek into the hidden corners of your characters by having them do this prompt.
- The sound of running water – a fountain, a stream.
- The sound of a breeze through leafy treetops.
- The sound of rain pattering on dry earth.
- The cute mew of a kitty.
- Jazz music.
- The sound of total quiet.
- Michael Buble’s voice.
- My husband’s voice.
- Spontaneous laughter of my husband brought on by something funny I said.
- The sound of clocking off after a hard day’s work.
- Crickets chirping.
- Any steady, swishing noise.
- The sound of cereal tumbling into a bowl in the morning.
- Singing in tight (barbershop) harmony.
- Singing in choir harmony.
- The instrumental songs from Lion King, the Musical.
- The sound of children playing and giggling.